WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Store hours may vary. Please call ahead.
In accordance with Governor Pritzker's "stay at home" order through Executive Order 2020-10 and local ordinances from city and county public health officials, our business is considered an essential business and shall remain open following all prescribed requirements. Please feel free to contact us directly to arrange for repair services and a rental vehicle, so that you can continue to have reliable transportation. We look forward to serving you soon.
COLLISION REPAIR SERVICES
Fix Auto Chicago – Quality Collision Repairs in the Windy City
From the best deep-dish pizza to a wide variety of sports, arts, industry, and recreational opportunities – Chicago has everything you could want in a world-class city. This includes having a Chicago body shop to provide professional repairs that get you and your car back on the road in a timely manner.
Managed by Peter Reszczynski, our Chicago body shop offers a complete lineup of professional repair services, from collision, bumper, and windshield to dent, paint, and fender. Our team here at the Chicago collision repair center ensures total customer confidence and complete satisfaction with all repairs. At our Chicago body shop, we:
- Have the experience and expertise to repair all makes and models of cars. Every technician at our collision repair near Chicago is rated Gold Class by I-CAR, a renowned training and education provider for the U.S. collision repair industry.
- Can handle all types of auto body repairs – no job is too big or too small for our Chicago body shop. Minor paint touchups, major framework, and everything in between – you name it, our Chicago collision repair center has done it, all with the highest quality standards you’ll find anywhere.
- Specialize in restoring your vehicle to manufacturer specifications.
Fix Auto: The Chicago Collision Repair Experts
Our Chicago auto repair shop has a well-earned reputation within the community for safe, accurate, and reliable auto body repairs. We built this reputation around three core principles that guide all our repair work.
To meet our primary goal of delivering safe, accurate repairs every time, our body shop near Chicago trains our master repair craftsmen to the auto repair industry’s highest standards. Then we equip them with the latest tools and technologies so they can achieve superior results.
To confirm the quality of our work, our Chicago body shop undergoes a rigorous audit process performed by VeriFacts. This independent third-party organization evaluates and verifies the quality of our auto body repairs regularly. So, bring your car to Fix Auto Chicago with complete confidence!
At Fix Auto Chicago, we consider our repairs’ accuracy and integrity to be a moral objective. Your safety is job #1 for everyone on our Chicago auto body team, and we take pride in providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing our Fix Auto repairs will keep you safe on the road.
Safety and quality come before anything else at Fix Auto. However, our friendly and neighborhood service also distinguishes our Chicago auto repair facility to stand out. To provide an easy and stress-free repair experience, we:
- Provide you with a written estimate of all necessary repairs.
- Answer any questions you may have about the repairs that need to be performed.
- Provide regular updates on the status of your vehicle via text or email. That way, you don’t have to wonder about when the repairs will be complete.
- Work directly with your insurance company (or with you, if you prefer) to expedite the process.
At our Chicago body shop, we offer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repairs for select car brands. With OEM repairs, your vehicle is repaired to each manufacturer’s requirements, resulting in a safe, quality process from start to finish.
Our Chicago collision repair shop currently holds:
- Fiat–Chrysler (FCA OEM) Certification
- Nissan Certification
- Infiniti Certification
- Hyundai Certification
- Kia Certification
- ProFirst (Honda and Acura OEM) Certification
It takes extra training and commitment to obtain these OEM designations. But, we know that our customers want the best collision repair near Chicago, and only the best parts and processes will do.
Even though we offer these OEM repairs for specific makes, keep in mind that our Chicago body shop works on every make and model. The OEM processes are just an extra step we take to ensure quality. Every car that enters our shop gets the full, 100% quality commitment from Fix Auto!
We even make it simple to set up an appointment with our convenient online scheduling tool.
Did We Mention Our Great Warranty?
We’re so confident in the quality of our repair work that we include a limited-lifetime warranty with every repair. Moreover, Fix Auto honors this warranty at every one of its locations. Wherever you go, your repairs are covered at Fix Auto!
With premier quality, safety, and service all in one location, bring your car to Fix Auto Chicago today! You can call Peter Reszczynski and his dedicated team of repair specialists at (773) 342-6363 or schedule an appointment online. Experience the Fix Auto difference!