WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Store hours may vary. Please call ahead.
In accordance with Governor Newsom's "stay at home" order and local ordinances from city and county public health officials, our business is considered an essential business and shall remain open following all prescribed requirements. Please feel free to contact us directly to arrange for repair services and a rental vehicle, so that you can continue to have reliable transportation. We look forward to serving you soon.
COLLISION REPAIR SERVICES
Fix Auto Tustin: Collision Repairs You Can Trust in Orange County
Bordered on the west by Irvine, Santa Ana, and Orange, Tustin is a bustling community on the eastern edge of Orange County. When the local residents need quality auto body repairs, they bring their vehicles to Fix Auto Tustin, an independently owned and operated member of the Fix Auto national network of premier collision repair centers.
Owner-operator Richard Fish and his team of collision repair specialists promise the best possible service, with repairs backed by the most comprehensive quality assurance standards you’ll find anywhere.
Conveniently located on Mosher Avenue, just east of the 55 freeway, our Tustin body shop delivers professional collision repairs you can count on for quality, safety, and accuracy – along with the smiling faces of your favorite neighborhood repair shop! This unique combination of world-class quality and first-rate customer service is called the Fix Auto Advantage, and it’s one reason we’re the preferred body shop near Tustin. Richard Fish and his team of master repair craftsmen at Fix Auto Tustin will:
- Provide a complete line of auto body repair services. Our services range from collision, bumper, and paint to dent and fender.
- Specialize in repairing cars to the original manufacturer’s specifications. After we finish with your car, it’s impossible to tell it was ever involved in an accident! Our goal is your safety, which means your car will appear and perform just like it did before.
- Work on all types of vehicles. There’s no job too big or too small for our Tustin collision repair experts to handle.
- Provide accurate initial estimates. We go over all repairs with our customers before we get started and keep you updated if anything new arises. Our Tustin body shop is all about accuracy, honesty, and transparency, from initial drop-off to final vehicle delivery. It starts from day one with our estimate.
Quality and Safety Is Priority #1 at Fix Auto Tustin
Repairing your car safely and accurately is a responsibility that we take very seriously. To ensure we build quality and safety into every repair, our Tustin collision repair center always puts your safety first.
- Our repair technicians receive regular training on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction. As a result, our Tustin collision repair shop is I-CAR Gold Class Certified. I-CAR is one of the leading educational and training organizations for the U.S. collision repair industry. It’s not easy to achieve this status, but it’s well worth the effort – for us and for our loyal customers!
- Our Tustin body shop is regularly audited by a third-party leader in collision repair training and education (VeriFacts), which verifies the quality and integrity of our work.
- We make sure our technicians follow rigorous internal safety and quality control processes on every job – including yours!
At the end of the day, Fix Auto Tustin has one ultimate goal: to repair your car safely and accurately. This passion for quality allows us to back up our work with a limited-lifetime warranty on all our repairs. Fix Auto honors this warranty at any location, from our Tustin collision repair center to Fix Auto facilities all over the United States!
OEM Quality Repairs for Your Vehicle
Fix Auto Tustin is serious about quality. That’s why we offer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repairs to ensure we fix your car to the exact standards of leading vehicle manufacturers. It’s just one more way our Tustin body shop goes the extra mile for our customers – so you can go thousands of extra miles after repairs!
Fix Auto Tustin currently holds:
- General Motors (GM) Certification
- Ford Certified Collision Network Certification
- Tesla Certification
If you require a GM, Ford, or Tesla certified body shop, stop by our Tustin collision repair center today. Bring your car to our body shop with confidence, whether or not you need OEM repairs. Our OEM certifications are simply an extra step we provide for Ford, GM, and Tesla owners. If you own another make or model, we’ll still offer the same Fix Auto quality standards and attention to detail for your repairs.
Customer Service That’s A Cut Above
Fix Auto Tustin takes pride in delivering the friendly, personalized customer service you expect from a neighborhood shop. We take the stress out of auto body repairs by:
- Providing regular status updates on the repair work via text message and/or email.
- Working directly with your insurance carrier to expedite the claims process, or with you directly.
- Answering any questions you may have about the repairs at our Tustin body shop.
For safe, accurate repairs that get you back on the road promptly, Fix Auto Tustin auto body shop is the place to go. Call (714) 259-0455 or schedule your appointment online today. From Richard Fish and our entire team at Fix Auto Tustin, thanks for considering the area’s #1 Tustin body shop – we look forward to seeing you soon!