COLLISION REPAIR SERVICES
Fix Auto Kenmore – Bumper to Bumper Collision Repair in King County
Nestled on the northeast side of Lake Washington, the city of Kenmore has a lot to offer both residents and visitors alike – including Fix Auto Kenmore, a collision center conveniently located on Bothell Way, just off 6th Avenue.
Whether your vehicle has suffered damage from an accident or you just want to touch up the wear and tear on the exterior of your vehicle, our Kenmore body shop provides fast, accurate auto body repair services performed by highly trained technicians who are masters of their craft.
We fix your car fast. We fix it safely. And we fix it right the first time!
All Types of Kenmore Auto Body Repairs in One Location
One of the real advantages of bringing your car to us for Kenmore auto repair is our ability to provide a complete line of collision repair services. Independently owned and operated, Fix Auto Kenmore has the training, expertise and resources to work on all makes and models of cars, regardless of their age or condition.
Our Kenmore collision repair center specializes in the following repair services:
- Collision. From minor dings to complete auto body repairs, we handle it all.
- Bumper/fender. We have the tools and training to fix all types of bumper damage.
- Dent. Using specialized dent restoration tools and techniques, we quickly make unsightly dents disappear.
- Windshield. From small cracks to full windshield replacement, we cover the full range of auto glass repairs.
- Paint. Using the latest in paint matching technology gives us the ability to get a perfect color match every time.
Quality Kenmore Collision Repair
Our Kenmore body shop has one primary goal – to fix your car accurately and safely while getting you back on the road in a timely manner. To achieve this goal, we employ a stringent quality control process that consists of the following:
- Training our repair technicians to the highest industry standards. This includes ongoing education to ensure they keep up with the latest developments in auto repair tools and technologies.
- Being audited by independent, third-party organizations that evaluate our ability to consistently deliver high-quality auto repairs and customer service.
- Following our own internal quality control processes to ensure that all repairs meet our demanding standards before we turn your car over to you.
Most important, we back all our work with a limited lifetime warranty that is honored at every Fix Auto location.
Service With A Smile
There’s another advantage to our Kenmore auto body shop – friendly, neighborhood service that makes us easy to do business with.
We start by providing a full explanation and written estimate of all repairs. Once we begin the work, we keep you up-to-date on the status of your vehicle (via text or email), so you never have to wonder what’s happening or when it will be ready. We also work directly with your insurance carry – or with you, depending on your preference – to expedite the claim in a timely manner.
Give yourself a break by calling Fix Auto Kenmore at 877.204.8851 or scheduling an appointment. We look forward to showing you what first-class auto repairs are all about!