WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Store hours may vary. Please call ahead.
In accordance with local government and public health officials, our business is considered an essential business and shall remain open following all prescribed requirements. Please feel free to contact us directly to arrange for repair services and a rental vehicle, so that you can continue to have reliable transportation. We look forward to serving you soon.
COLLISION REPAIR SERVICES
Fix Auto 5th Avenue: One of Alaska’s Best Collision Repair Centers
Anchorage’s rain, snow, sleet, and ice take a real toll on the exterior of your car. Add in the possibility of hitting wild animals or getting involved in an auto collision on snow-covered roads, and chances are sooner or later you will need the services of a professional auto body shop. When residents or visitors to the city need a dependable Anchorage body shop, Fix Auto is the hands-down choice for professional service and the famous Fix Auto Advantage.
Our Anchorage body shop, conveniently located just east of downtown Anchorage, offers the highest quality standards in the collision repair industry, along with outstanding customer service.
Owned and operated by Tony and Mel Stanley, and managed by Kekoa Iaea, guarantee your complete satisfaction and safe repairs, thanks to our dedicated, professional collision repair personnel and limited-lifetime warranty. When you require nothing but the best collision repair near Anchorage, look no further than Fix Auto!
Exceptional Customer Service, Quality Repairs, and More: Stop by the Best Anchorage Collision Repair Center!
Having your car repaired can be a stressful, time-consuming experience. As the auto body experts on 5th Avenue, our Anchorage collision repair technicians and customer service staff understand what you’re going through and work diligently to provide the best possible customer service. What makes our body shop near Anchorage a cut above all other Alaska collision repair centers?
- Superior customer service. Our Anchorage collision repair shop is with you every step of the process. We offer comprehensive and thorough estimates to determine exactly what repairs are needed and how long they’ll take. And our Anchorage body shop works directly with your insurance company to ensure your repair claim is handled correctly.
- Experienced, trained technicians. All our service personnel and auto repair technicians are recognized as Gold Class by I-CAR, the leading authority on collision repair training and educational programs. Plus, our Anchorage collision repair center in Anchorage is also audited by VeriFacts, a leading advocate of quality and safety across the United States.
- Limited-lifetime warranty. We back all of our repair work with one of the best – and we honor it at every Fix Auto location.
Fix Auto Anchorage: Stop By Our Body Shop Near Anchorage Today!
At our Anchorage body shop, you can count on us to fix your vehicle’s repairs right the first time. Our team here at Fix Auto 5th Avenue is backed by the resources, training, and quality standards of America’s premier collision repair center. But, as your local go-to auto body shop, we provide the friendly, neighborhood service that takes all the hassle out of auto body repair. Add it all up, and every customer gets the Fix Auto Advantage. Stop by our Anchorage collision repair shop today and experience the best service around!
If you need accurate, quality collision repair near Anchorage, we’re here to help with anything you need. Stop by Fix Auto for the following repairs and more:
- Fender benders
- Windshield repair
- And, much more
Plus, our body shop near Anchorage offers OEM certifications to ensure top-notch quality across a variety of auto makes and models. Our Anchorage body shop offers:
- FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) Certification
- Ford Certification
- GM Certification
- Ford Aluminum Certification
- Nissan Certification
- Hyundai Certification
- Kia Certification
- Subaru Certification
Fix Auto 5th Avenue’s technicians repair your car to the exact specifications as the original auto manufacturer. We go the extra mile to ensure higher quality – this way, your vehicle leaves our shop in pre-accident condition!